Located on the first floor of the Yawkey Center in the Ruth and Carl J. Shapiro Center for Patients and Families, Dana-Farber's Concierge Services provides a central location where patients can obtain information about resources at Dana-Farber and in the Boston area.
Staffed by expert volunteers and under the direction of Deborah Toffler, MSW, LCSW, Concierge Services provides:
- Information about Dana-Farber programs, services, and resources
- Printed maps and new patient handbooks
- Tips about Boston-area attractions, public transportation, restaurants, and community resources
- Help with processing applications for the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge
- Information on, and help in making, short-term housing accommodations
- iPad rental
Concierge Services is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Whenever you have a question about Dana-Farber, stop by the Shapiro Center or call the Concierge 617-632-3750.