Survivorship Education Series
- Wed, Jun 5, 2013
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Blum Resource Center Yawkey One
- Add to Calendar
A monthly series focused on techniques and tools to help you adjust to post-treatment life. Each session will focus on a different topic. This month will feature, In a Hurry: Stress Management. Registration required. For more information or to register for a workshop, please call 800-883-6012 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar: Patient Education, Calendar
Creative Arts- Survivorship Quilt: A Journey through Cancer
- Patients, survivors, family, friends and caregivers are invited to design a quilt square representing your journey through cancer. You can be as creative as you’d like with your design to reflect your thoughts and emotions during and after treatment. All squares will be used to make a quilt to be displayed at the evening speaking program/reception on Thursday, June 20.
Pediatrics: Quilt squares will be available on Dana 3 and Yawkey 5 play tables, June 12- June 19.
Adults: The art studio in the Blum Center will be open Tues, Weds, and Friday from 12:00-3:00pm.
- Calendar: Support Groups, Calendar
Outward Bound for Young Adults
- Join us for a one-day outdoor adventure program aimed at facing new physical challenges with a supportive community. Open to young adults currently or recently in treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.TBD
*Spouses/Partners welcome! RSVP required! For more information or to register call 617-632-6819 or email email@example.com
- Calendar: Support Groups
Month to view:
Your search criteria (above) did not match any events.
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Selected "All" event types.
Change the selected month.