- 1/2 cup ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can peach nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 large, ripe California Avocado
- 1 (6-ounce) carton non-fat vanilla or peach yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed, picked over, completely drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 1/4 ripe California Avocado, peeled, sliced lengthwise (optional)
- 6 plump blueberries (optional)
Peel, seed, and cut California Avocado in small chunks. Place all ingredients in a blender with a lid.
Blend on high speed for two minutes or until all of the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
Pour into two tall glasses to serve. If desired, garnish with 1/4 slice of avocado and fresh plump blueberries.