- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 3 cups small broccoli florets, steamed
- 3 cups trimmed watercress
- 2 cups orange sections (about 4 oranges)
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly; shake vigorously.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat.
6 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
Note: Double dressing recipe and store in refrigerator for future use. Shake well before using.
Nutrition per serving:
Calories: 88 (28% from fat)
Fat: 2.8g (sat: 0.4g; mono: 1.8g; poly: 0.5g)
Jean Kressy, Cooking Light, January 2004