- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 6 tablespoons steel-cut oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Combine the yogurt, juice, oats, cranberries, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, honey, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for at least 8 hours.
This recipe is a great one to make a day ahead. It can be left for 24 hours refrigerated.
This recipe was adapted by Jordan Cunha, a volunteer in the Nutrition Department. Jordan studies Nutrition at the University of New Hampshire. She also works in a restaurant and loves to cook and experiment with new recipes.