- 4 cups Total Raisin Bran
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups mixed, dried fruit
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place cereal, almonds, and fruit in large bowl.
- Heat brown sugar and butter in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Stir in cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour sugar mixture over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased jellyroll pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- Cool 30 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook. 2002.