- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 x 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6-7 small red potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed bite size spinach
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 3 medium green onions, cut into 1/14 in. pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (Swiss)
- Beat eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, and onions. Cook until spinach is wilted. Reduce heat to low.
- Carefully pour egg mixture over potato mixture. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes or until top is set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook, 2002.