- 1 pound thin chicken cutlets (about 6 pieces)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
Heat a grill pan on high; brush the pan lightly with oil. Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook cutlets, working in batches as necessary until the chicken is cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
In a big bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, onion, and 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and cut into one inch cubes.
Top ingredients of the bowl mixture with chicken, and serve.
4 - 6, depending on the serving size.
Everyday Food, MarthaStewart.com