- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 5 small red potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (14 ounce) tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 thinly sliced roma tomatoes
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook onion in oil 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes, reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook about 8 minutes, until potatoes are tender
- Stir in green beans, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, until beans are tender and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Stir in tofu and tomatoes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, just until hot. Sprinkle each serving with egg.
Nutrition per serving:
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook. 2002.
Going Veggie: A Beginner's Guide