- 1 cup fresh pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Chopped parsley
- Combine 1 cup of the pumpkin, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of that pumpkin mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of the dough with water. Bring two opposite sides of the wonton wrappers together to form a triangle, pinching edges to seal.
- Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook them for 7 minutes, and then drain in a colander.
- Place 1/2 cup broth and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a pan. Bring to a boil. Add ravioli, tossing them to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
6 servings (serving size: 4 ravioli)