- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese or vegetable filled ravioli
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 jar (24 to 28 ounces) tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook and drain ravioli as directed on package. Keep warm.
- Spray saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms and onion in saucepan about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until onion is crisp-tender.
- Stir in pasta sauce and half-and-half. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Stir in ravioli, cheese, and parsley.
Nutrition per serving:
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook. 2002.