- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 6-ounce boneless salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup raw cranberry relish*, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray small baking sheet with nonstick spray. Whisk oil and mustard in medium bowl to blend. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons of mustard-oil mixture. Roast salmon until fish is cooked through, about 13 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Whisk cranberry relish, shallots and vinegar into remaining mustard-oil mixture. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Broil salmon until top is browning in spots, about 30 seconds. Transfer to plates. Spoon cranberry-mustard sauce over fillets and serve.
Serving size: one 6-ounce fillet
*Cranberry relish recipe form epicurious.com