- 1 package (8 ounce) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14.75 ounce) pink salmon with bones, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh dill weed (or 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- Crisp crackers or bagel chips
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in salmon, 2 tablespoons of the onion, 1 tablespoon of the dill weed, and the mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Before serving, garnish spread with remaining 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon dill weed, and the capers.
- Serve with crackers, bagels or bagel chips, or fresh vegetables.
8 servings (1/4 cup each)
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook, 2002.