- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened grape juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (not longer than 24 hours).
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on pan.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 45 minutes, brushing about every 15 minutes with the marinade until cooked. Discard the remaining marinade. Serve with orange slice, if desired.
Nutrition per serving:
High in potassium and vitamin A; Good source of fiber.
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook, 2002