- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 green tea bags
- 6 whole cloves, broken into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 oranges cut in half
- Pour boiling water over tea in heatproof container.
- Add cloves and cinnamon. Cover and let steep 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and strain tea to remove cloves.
- Stir sugar, orange juice and lemon juice into tea. Serve hot with orange slice in each cup.
Ghosh, Kris. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook, 2002.