- 1/8 cup lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated or finely minced fresh ginger (3-inch piece)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
Place the lemon zest, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, garlic, sugar, ginger, red chili flakes, salt, and onion in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until well blended.
With the processor running, slowly add the olive oil in short drizzles until the dressing is well blended and has thickened slightly. Refrigerate.
Pour this salad dressing over mixed greens, cooked warm vegetables, or sliced cucumbers. It will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
Nutrition per serving:
Per 2 tablespoon serving:
Total fat: 19g
Saturated fat: 2.5g