- Many aspiring runners have applied to run for the 2014 Boston Marathon's 138 official charities, including Dana-Farber, but not all have been able to secure a spot.
- Candace Lowe, administrative director of the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber, says The Caps for Kids project luckily found it's way to the Institute.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- More than 250 women business and community leaders will gather for the fifth Susan. F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers Executive Council, Beyond Boston Luncheon. The luncheon will include a panel discussion led by Eric P. Winer.
Tags: BreastCancer, CervicalCancer, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- Research led by Dr. Ann Partridge shows young women with breast cancer who are of poorer financial status may experience delays in seeking medical care and advice for the disease.
Tags: BreastCancer, Disparities
- Scientists at Dana-Farber and the University of Colorado Cancer Center report on a gene fusion that spurs the cells to divide rapidly.
Tags: BasicResearch, Genomics, LungCancer
- This year's Pan-Mass Challenge raised $39 million for Dana-Farber. The two-day event included more than 5,500 riders.
Tags: JimmyFund, PanMassChallenge
Showing 1-10 of 325 items