The Hematologic Malignancy Center at Dana-Farber Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center is one of the top pediatric leukemia and lymphoma treatment centers in the world. In addition to treating lymphomas and leukemias, our center treats the primary types of histiocytosis.
All members of our treatment team — including oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, stem cell transplant physicians and oncology nurses — have specific expertise in pediatric hematologic malignancies. Many of our specialists are recognized as national leaders in their field.
Our clinical research program enables us to offer innovative clinical trials for children of all ages and with many forms of hematologic malignancies. Our clinical team works closely with researchers to develop new treatments based on the latest scientific discoveries.
Our services include:
- expert hematopathologic evaluation using advanced diagnostic techniques
- an individualized treatment plan tailored to your child's needs
- an internationally recognized pediatric stem cell transplant program
- innovative treatment options for all types of pediatric hematologic malignancies
Additional support services for our patients include:
- psychologists and social workers for all patients, siblings and parents
- complementary therapies consultation and treatment integrated into the comprehensive care plan
- the services of other specialists as needed, including experts in cardiology, pulmonary, endocrinology, reproductive and gynecologic services, neurology, anesthesia, dermatology, nutrition, and physical therapy
- a survivorship clinic that offers clinical and support resources to address the medical and psychosocial challenges of being a cancer survivor.
Learn more about our Hematologic Malignancy Center.