Telephone Support For Young Women With Breast Cancer
A commitment to all 6 sessions is required.
This group is for women who are:
Facilitated by Molly Williamson, MSW, LCSW
- 44 years of age or younger
- Within 12 months of breast cancer diagnosis
- Interested in talking with women in similar situations
Contacted Young and Strong to register, 617-632-3916 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar: Support Groups, Calendar
Lunch & Learn Integrative Therapies Educational Series: Meditation - More Than Just Relaxing
- Tue, Aug 9, 2016
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Eleanor and Maxwell Blum Patient and Family Resource Center, Yawkey Center, 1st Floor
- Add to Calendar
Learn a variety of strategies to manage stress and develop resilience through movement, nutrition, expressive arts, and meditation. Participants are invited to bring their own lunch.
Please register in advance. To register or learn more about any program, call 617-632-5570, or email Blum_Center@dfci.harvard.edu, or stop by the Eleanor and Maxwell Blum Patient and Family Resource Center.
- Calendar: Health and Wellness, Patient Education, Calendar
MFA's Artful Healing - Mixed Media Self Portrait
- Tue, Aug 16, 2016
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Blum Resource Center, 1st Floor, Yawkey Center
- Add to Calendar
- Patients, family, caregivers, and staff are invited to stop by the Creative Arts Studio to create with artists and art therapists, and explore how expressive arts can support stress and pain management. All levels are welcome, no experience is required, and an array of materials is provided free of charge. For more information and to register, please contact the Zakim Center at 617-632-3322 or email Zakim_Center@dfci.harvard.edu.
- Calendar: Health and Wellness, Calendar
Month to view:
Your search criteria (above) did not match any events.
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Selected "All" event types.
Change the selected month.