Learn more about the Adult Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC).
Learn more about the Pediatric Patient and Family Advisory Council (PPFAC).
Both our adult and our pediatric Patient and Family Advisory Councils share a single, ongoing mission:
- To help disseminate information and implement services that affect our patients and their families
- To support patients and their families becoming informed advocates for their own care
- To offer a patient and family voice
- To initiate ideas for policies, programs, projects, and services within the patient care environment
- To provide ongoing opportunities to hear the voices, experiences, and perspectives of patients and their families