As a patient you receive:
- A team of specialists who are among the leading experts in gynecologic cancer diagnosis and treatment and are setting guidelines for other physicians around the world.
- A comprehensive diagnosis from pathologists who are exclusively dedicated to gynecologic cancer and make thousands of diagnoses each year.
- One of the largest and most active clinical trial programs in the country, including multiple
clinical trials for all types of gynecologic cancers.
- The latest options in minimally invasive and
- State-of-the-art radiation including 3D image-guided brachytherapy, which uses advanced imaging techniques to administer radiation precisely to the affected area, sparing surrounding tissues and organs.
Sexual health rehabilitation, treatment, and counseling.
- A care team that includes specialists from the
Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital, one of the premier infertility
programs in the country.
- Advanced genetic tests and counseling through our
Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program.
support programs for patients and caregivers to help you and your loved ones cope with cancer.
- Complimentary treatments that may help relieve your symptoms or side effects through the
Zakim Center for Integrative Therapies.
- Access to
palliative care specialists to help improve quality of life.
Read our Insight blog for information and inspiration about gynecologic cancer treatment at Dana-Farber.