Dana-Farber's Concierge Services, located on the first floor of the Yawkey Center, helps patients and visitors find information about resources at Dana-Farber and in the Boston area.
Call Concierge Services at 617-632-3750 Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our knowledgeable volunteer staff can help with:
- Information about Dana-Farber programs, services, and resources
- Printed maps and guides for new patients
- Tips about Boston-area attractions, public transportation, restaurants, and community resources
- Help with processing applications for the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge
- Information on, and help in making, short-term housing accommodations