Dana-Farber is accessible by bus and train. If you need help planning your visit, call Concierge Services: 617-632-3750
- Green Line Heath Street "E" train to Longwood Medical Area Station
- Heath Street "E" train to Longwood
- Orange Line to Ruggles Station
Commuter Rail (Purple Line)
Commuter rail stops closest to Dana-Farber are Ruggles, Back Bay, North Station, and South Station. From there you can take an MBTA subway or bus.
- #60 Kenmore Square/Chestnut Hill
- #65 Kenmore Square/Brighton Center
Bus stop is at corner of Brookline Ave. and Longwood Ave., across from CVS.
- #8 Harbor Point/U-Mass or Dudley Station/Kenmore Square
- #47 Broadway Station/Central Square Cambridge
- #CT2 Sullivan Station/Ruggles Station
- #CT3 Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Logan Airport via Andrew Station
Bus stop is at corner of Longwood Ave. and Binney St., in front of Harvard Cooperative Society (The Coop).
- #39 Back Bay/Forest Hills
Bus stop is at corner of Huntington Ave. and Longwood Ave. Walk up Longwood Ave., passing Harvard Medical School and Children's Hospital Boston.
- #66 Harvard Square/Dudley Station
Bus stop is at Brigham Circle. Walk up Francis St., passing Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Visit the MBTA website