- Dr. Matthew Meyerson commented on the Precision Medicine Initiative and viewing every disease as a rare disease.
- Dana-Farber hosted an International Inflammatory Breast Cancer conference to help study the disease by bringing global clinical and research experts and patient advocates together.
- Dr. Geoffrey Oxnard talks about liquid biopsy and how the test can tailor a specific therapy to a patient.
- In an editorial, Dr. Anthony V. D’Amico said otherwise healthy prostate cancer patients over 65 might opt for aggressive treatment as soon as they are diagnosed.
- Dana-Farber's incoming CEO Dr. Laurie Glimcher spoke about her role in helping to develop some of the "cancer moonshot" recommendations.
Tags: TargetedTherapy, CopingWithCancer
- Dr. William Kaelin was recognized with the 2016 Albert Lasker Basic Medical Research Award for his work on the pathway by which cells sense and adapt to changes in oxygen level.
- Dr. David Reardon explains why a therapy that provides an impressive and durable benefit has been mostly out of reach for treating brain cancer, particularly glioblastoma.
- Dr. Pamela DiPiro commented on a new study showing women with dense breasts may need yearly breast cancer screening to detect tumors.
- Dr. Anthony Letai led a study showing a new cancer drug is safe and promising for patients with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or AML.
- Dr. Christopher Sweeney led a study showing the importance of health insurance for cancer patients.
Showing 1-10 of 689 items