- Dr. Katherine Janeway led a study finding some pediatric cancer patients harbor mutations in their tumor or germline that have potential clinical significance, either for diagnosis or treatment.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Genomics, Genetics
- Dr. Christopher Recklitis commented on patient issues as part of the 2016 cancer survivorship symposium in San Francisco.
- Dr. Alexi Wright led a study showing families of terminally ill cancer patients say end-of-life care is better when the patient is at home or in hospice care, not in the hospital intensive care unit.
- Dr. George Demetri discusses the moonshot initiative to conquer cancer.
- Dr. Barrett Rollins talks about President Obama's new national effort called "moon shot" to help in the fight against cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Genomics
- Dr. George Demetri commented on Vice-President Joe Biden's push for new cancer research and treatments.
- Dr. Judy Garber commented on ways genetic testing is playing a role in cancer treatment and prevention.
Tags: Genetics, Immunotherapy
- Dr. Robert J. Mayer comments on how immunotherapy is now showing promise in helping to treat difficult cancers such as lung, colon, gastric, and esophageal cancer.
Tags: ImmuneSystem, Immunotherapy
Showing 1-10 of 628 items