News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- Becker's Hospital Review named Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center to the 2014 edition of "100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs."
- The U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals Guide has ranked Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center the highest in New England for cancer care for the 14th straight year and fourth overall in the country.
Tags: Featured, Honors
- Boston magazine has named 54 physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to its annual Top Doctors guide.
- Dana-Farber was named one of the “Best Cancer Hospitals in the U.S.” by Men's Health Magazine.
- Dana-Farber has been given one of three, $100,000 research grants by The Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation's Scientific Advisory Committee.
Tags: BreastCancer, Grants, Honors
- Dr. Matthew Davids has been selected as a recipient of The Eleanor and Miles Shore 50th Anniversary Fellowship Program for Scholars in Medicine award, created by Harvard Medical School to support the projects of junior faculty members.
Tags: Honors, Leukemia
- Nuclear Biotechnologies established the Paul M. Dowd Chair of Molecular Oncologic Pathology at Dana-Farber in honor of Paul Dowd, a longtime civic leader in Western Massachusetts and a driving force behind the founding of the Berkshire County Jimmy Fund Council.
- President Barack Obama intends to appoint Dr. Judy Garber to the National Cancer Advisory Board.