- Dr. David Steensma says new genomic studies cataloging the mutations that drive two deadly cancers is a landmark that will stand the test of time.
Tags: Genomics, Leukemia
- Dr. George Demetri comments on a new blood test that reveals more of the gene mutations that sustain certain digestive-tract tumors than a DNA analysis of a traditional tumor biopsy.
- A study by Dr. Leslie Lehmann shows nearly two-thirds of children receiving stem cell transplants returned to the hospital within six months due to infections and unexplained fevers. Dr. Lehmann says this information will assist in counseling families appropriately and devising interventions.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, StemCellTransplant
- Cary Gemmer was a member of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team this year. She says, despite the bombings, she will be back next year to raise money for cancer treatment and research.
- Dr. Judy Garber comments on a U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation that women at high risk for breast cancer consider taking drugs to prevent the disease.
Tags: BreastCancer, Prevention
- Dr. John Quackenbush discusses the collaboration of GenoSpace and the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation to advance cancer research and development. GenoSpace provides tools for genomics research.
Tags: Genomics, MultipleMyeloma
- Members of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team gathered to talk about their impressions and plans in the aftermath of this year's Boston Marathon.
Showing 11-20 of 216 items