News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- Dana-Farber has been given one of three, $100,000 research grants by The Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation's Scientific Advisory Committee.
Tags: BreastCancer, Grants, Honors
- Dana-Farber was named one of the “Best Cancer Hospitals in the U.S.” by Men's Health Magazine.
- Boston magazine has named 54 physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to its annual Top Doctors guide.
- The U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals Guide has ranked Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center the highest in New England for cancer care for the 14th straight year and fourth overall in the country.
Tags: Featured, Honors
- Becker's Hospital Review named Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center to the 2014 edition of "100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs."
Showing 11-16 of 16 items