News tagged ‘PatientSupport’ clear
- After being unable to finish last year’s marathon, Courtney Rubin will run the Boston Marathon again as part of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge.
Tags: PatientSupport, Development
- Stacy Kennedy, a senior nutritionist at Dana-Farber, gave a presentation called “Fighting Cancer with Your Fork,” a culinary guide to wellness and cancer prevention.
Tags: Nutrition, PatientSupport
- Candace Lowe, administrative director of the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber, says The Caps for Kids project luckily found it's way to the Institute.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- Dr. Bruce E. Johnson said due to the government shutdown, new clinical trials cannot be opened, but Dana-Farber will explore all available conventional and investigational treatment options for patients.
Tags: PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- The Lawrence + Memorial Cancer Center in affiliation with Dana-Farber Community Cancer Care held its grand opening ceremony.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport
- Actress Valerie Harper, diagnosed with brain cancer, has joined the latest cast of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Dr. Karen Fasciano says end-stage cancer patients living life to the fullest has been a growing trend that's been a part of the hospice movement.
Tags: EndOfLife, PatientSupport, BrainTumors, CopingWithCancer