News tagged ‘PatientSupport’ clear
- Dana-Farber is included in a list of hospitals that offer special touches for patients. Dana-Farber offers iPads to patients to use while they are receiving treatment.
Tags: Appointments, PatientSupport
- Dana-Farber's decision to incorporate patients' input into the development of the Yawkey Center for Cancer Care has resulted in a facility that has won critical acclaim for its design, and led to improvements in patient throughput and overall safety.
Tags: PatientSupport, YawkeyCenter
- Candace Lowe, administrative director of the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber, says The Caps for Kids project luckily found it's way to the Institute.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- Stacy Kennedy, a senior nutritionist at Dana-Farber, gave a presentation called “Fighting Cancer with Your Fork,” a culinary guide to wellness and cancer prevention.
Tags: Nutrition, PatientSupport
- Reports show the government now supplies one-third of all funds raised by not-for-profit organizations and that major research universities and hospitals, like Dana-Farber, could not survive without large allocations from the federal government. (Full article requires a subscription)