News tagged ‘OvarianCancer’ clear
- More than 250 women business and community leaders will gather for the fifth Susan. F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers Executive Council, Beyond Boston Luncheon. The luncheon will include a panel discussion led by Eric P. Winer.
Tags: BreastCancer, CervicalCancer, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- Patient Erica Kaitz has a rare form of uterine cancer. It has forced Erica and her husband to become involved in the world of cancer research and fundraising. Dr. Suzanne George talks about the disease.
Tags: CervicalCancer, OvarianCancer
- Dr. Andrea Richardson and colleagues have identified a genetic marker that may predict which aggressive "triple negative" breast cancers and certain ovarian cancers will likely respond to platinum-based chemotherapies.
Tags: BreastCancer, Genomics, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- Dr. Joyce Liu led a first-of-its-kind clinical trial that shows promising activity in patients with ovarian cancer, with manageable toxic effects.
Tags: BasicResearch, OvarianCancer
- Dr. Ursula Matulonis, Medical Director of the Gynecologic Oncology Program at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Margaret Winchester, an ovarian cancer survivor and Dana-Farber patient, joined the FOX 25 Morning News during National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month to talk about ovarian cancer signs, symptoms, and treatments.
Tags: OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- More than 250 female business and community leaders attended the fourth annual Susan F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers Executive Council, Beyond Boston Luncheon to benefit breast and ovarian cancer research. Speakers included Dr. Ann Partridge, Dr. Eric Winer, and WCVB reporter and cancer survivor, Kelley Tuthill.
Tags: BreastCancer, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers