News tagged ‘Partnerships’ clear
- Dana-Farber will provide hematology and medical oncology care under a new agreement at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.
- Candace Lowe, administrative director of the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber, says The Caps for Kids project luckily found it's way to the Institute.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- The Lawrence + Memorial Cancer Center in affiliation with Dana-Farber Community Cancer Care held its grand opening ceremony.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport
- This year’s WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon raised over $3.3 million for patient care and cancer research at Dana-Farber. The two-day event featured personal stories of patients, clinical staff and researchers.
Tags: JimmyFund, Partnerships, RadioTelethon, Development
- Chelsea Groton Foundation has pledged $100,000 to support Lawrence + Memorial Hospital's new cancer center in affiliation with Dana-Farber.