News tagged ‘PatientSupport’ clear
- WBZ-TV profiled the Young Adult Program at Dana-Farber. Program director Karen Fasciano says they help patients aged 18-39 with the unique circumstances they face living with cancer.
Tags: PatientSupport, Survivorship
Dana-Farber was recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the country's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization.
Tags: Honors, PatientSupport, YawkeyCenter
- After being unable to finish last year’s marathon, Courtney Rubin will run the Boston Marathon again as part of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge.
Tags: PatientSupport, Development
- Stacy Kennedy, a senior nutritionist at Dana-Farber, gave a presentation called “Fighting Cancer with Your Fork,” a culinary guide to wellness and cancer prevention.
Tags: Nutrition, PatientSupport
- Candace Lowe, administrative director of the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber, says The Caps for Kids project luckily found it's way to the Institute.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer
- Dr. Bruce E. Johnson said due to the government shutdown, new clinical trials cannot be opened, but Dana-Farber will explore all available conventional and investigational treatment options for patients.
Tags: PatientSupport, CopingWithCancer