News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- William G. Kaelin, Jr., MD, of Dana-Farber has received the 10th annual Princess Takamatsu Award for "novel and significant work" in cancer from the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- Susan D. Block, MD, an institute physician in the Department of Psychosocial Oncology and Palliative Care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- 60 physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
- Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center remains the nation's top pediatric cancer program, according to the 2015-16 edition of U.S. News & World Report's Best Children's Hospitals.
- Dana-Farber's Levi Garraway, MD, PhD, has been selected as one of 26 Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators.
Tags: Genomics, Honors, ProstateCancer
- Bruce Spiegelman, PhD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, has received Belgium's most important international scientific prize for his contributions to understanding the mechanisms of metabolic disorders.
Tags: BasicResearch, Honors
- The Commission on Cancer has recognized the Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center for its dedication to providing quality care to its patients and accorded it a three year accreditation.
- The Leapfrog Group has named Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to its annual list of Top Hospitals for the first time.
Tags: Honors, PatientSafety
- Fifty-seven physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
- Three Dana-Farber Cancer Institute faculty are named Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Tags: Appointments, Honors