News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- Carl Novina, MD, PhD, a researcher in the Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, is one of 10 scientists chosen to receive a 2014 National Institutes of Health Pioneer Award, which funds bold and innovative research proposals to attack challenging biomedical problems.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is recognized as a Magnet® organization for excellence in nursing and patient care for the third time.
- U.S. News and World Report ranks Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center the top hospital in New England for the 14th straight year.
- Fifty-four physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
- Dana-Farber's Judy Garber, MD, MPH, an internationally recognized leader in clinical and translational research on breast cancer, has been elected to the Institute of Medicine.
Tags: BreastCancer, Honors, Genetics
- Levi Garraway, MD, PhD, has been named as a recipient of the prestigious Paul Marks Prize for Cancer Research, which recognizes promising investigators aged 45 or younger who are advancing the field of cancer research.
Tags: Genomics, Honors, Genetics
- U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals guide has ranked Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center the top cancer center in New England for the 13th straight year and fifth overall in the country.
- Dana-Farber has been named a “Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality” in the Healthcare Equality Index 2013, an annual survey by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the country’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender organization.
Tags: Honors, PatientSupport
- The Obama Administration recognizes John Quackenbush, PhD, of Dana-Farber, as an Open Science Champion of Change for his contributions to the larger research community.
- Fifty-five physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
Showing 11-20 of 47 items