News tagged ‘OvarianCancer’ clear
- A new Dana-Farber Cancer Institute study suggests there is a direct connection between high-grade serous ovarian cancer (HGSOC) and fallopian tubes. The finding could aid in the development of better treatments for the cancer.
Tags: OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- Scientists from Brigham and Women's Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and their colleagues have found a genetic marker that predicts which aggressive "triple negative" breast cancers and certain ovarian cancers will likely respond to platinum-based chemotherapies.
Tags: BasicResearch, BreastCancer, Genomics, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
- A widely used diabetes drug dramatically boosted the potency of
platinum-based cancer drugs when administered together to a variety of
cancer cell lines and to mice with tumors, scientists from Dana-Farber
Tags: LungCancer, OvarianCancer
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center has joined forces with the
Massachusetts Chapter of the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition and The
M. Patricia Cronin Foundation to launch a month-long campaign to promote
ovarian cancer awareness.
- Dana-Farber researchers have demonstrated a molecular strategy that they say could make a much larger variety of tumors treatable with PARP inhibitors, a promising new class of cancer drugs.
Tags: BreastCancer, OvarianCancer, GynecologicCancers
Showing 11-16 of 16 items