News tagged ‘Survivorship’ clear
- A report from the nation's leading cancer organizations shows rates of death in the United States from all cancers for men and women continued to decline between 2000 and 2009. The findings come from the latest Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer
Tags: CervicalCancer, Prevention, Survivorship, HeadNeckCancers, GynecologicCancers
- The number of cancer survivors reported by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention and the National Cancer Institute demonstrates
how important it is to provide survivors with the care and follow-up
they need to live healthy lives, says Dana-Farber's Dr. Lisa Diller.
Tags: Exercise, Survivorship
- Dana-Farber experts explain how treatment summaries and care plans can
guide cancer survivors and their physicians through health care
decisions in the future.
Tags: OralCancer, Survivorship
- Dana-Farber launches a free, easy-to-use Apple iPhone® app that provides recipes and nutrition information that can be searched by cancer patients, cancer survivors, their families, and anyone who wants to have a healthy diet.
Tags: Nutrition, PatientSupport, Prevention, Survivorship
- Partnership will provide care, education, and support to cancer survivors in an underserved, diverse Boston community.
Tags: Disparities, Survivorship
- World Cancer Day is Saturday, February 4th. Focusing on this year's theme of prevention, Dana-Farber's Judy Garber, MD, MPH, says simple lifestyle changes can reduce your cancer risk.
Tags: Prevention, Survivorship
Showing 11-16 of 16 items