News tagged ‘Survivorship’ clear
- A report from the nation's leading cancer organizations that will be
published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute shows
rates of death in the United States from all cancers for men and women
continued to decline between 2003 and 2007.
- The number of cancer survivors reported by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention and the National Cancer Institute demonstrates
how important it is to provide survivors with the care and follow-up
they need to live healthy lives, says Dana-Farber's Dr. Lisa Diller.
Tags: Exercise, Survivorship
- The findings suggest childhood cancer survivors and their doctors should
factor the increased likelihood of GI troubles into plans for
monitoring survivors' health.
- Dana-Farber experts explain how treatment summaries and care plans can
guide cancer survivors and their physicians through health care
decisions in the future.
Tags: OralCancer, Survivorship
- The connection between childhood cancer survivors' physical health
issues and their risk for suicidal thoughts points to a need for
integration between physical and emotional post-treatment clinical care.
- Partnership will provide care, education, and support to cancer survivors in an underserved, diverse Boston community.
Tags: Disparities, Survivorship
Showing 11-16 of 16 items