News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- During Oncology Nursing Month, Dana-Farber proudly recognizes its dedicated, expert nursing professionals, who serve many functions along the continuum of care. Our nurses also received recognition from national peers and local patients.
- U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals guide has ranked Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center the top cancer center in New England and fifth overall in the country.
- Kornelia Polyak, MD, PhD, was presented with the 2012 AACR Outstanding Investigator Award for Breast Cancer Research at the 35th annual CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Tags: BasicResearch, BreastCancer, Honors
- Stuart H. Orkin, MD, chairman of the department of pediatric oncology at Dana-Farber/Children’s Hospital Cancer Center, will receive the Jessie Stevenson Kovalenko Medal at the National Academy of Sciences’ 150th Annual meeting in April.
Tags: BasicResearch, ChildhoodCancer, Honors
- Jane deLima Thomas, MD, a palliative care physician and associate director of the Harvard Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, is one of five U.S. physicians to receive the 2013 Hastings Center Cunniff-Dixon Physician Award.
Tags: EndOfLife, Honors
- Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Center is one of the first three institutions to be named as a Center of Excellence by Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
Tags: BasicResearch, ChildhoodCancer, Grants, Honors
- The National Quality Forum and The Joint Commission will recognize Saul N. Weingart, MD, PhD, as a 2012 recipient of the annual John M. Eisenberg Patient Safety and Quality Award.
Tags: Honors, PatientSafety
- Fifty-five physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
Showing 21-28 of 28 items