News tagged ‘Honors’ clear
- Thirty-one Dana-Farber Cancer Institute cancer specialists were recognized for being among the area's top physicians by Boston magazine.
- Fifty-five physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber have been named to Boston magazine's annual "Top Doctors" guide.
- Jane deLima Thomas, MD, a palliative care physician and associate director of the Harvard Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, is one of five U.S. physicians to receive the 2013 Hastings Center Cunniff-Dixon Physician Award.
Tags: EndOfLife, Honors
- During Oncology Nursing Month, Dana-Farber proudly recognizes its dedicated, expert nursing professionals, who serve many functions along the continuum of care. Our nurses also received recognition from national peers and local patients.
- Certification recognizes commitment to health of Dana-Farber's employees and family members by certifying its efforts to meet high standard of cancer prevention, screening, and care guidelines.
- In the 2008 U.S.News & World Report hospital survey, Dana-Farber is again the highest ranked cancer hospital in New England and fifth in the country.
- CIO magazine recognized Dana-Farber as exemplifying
high levels of operational and strategic IT excellence with its system
for capturing clinical research study data.
- Boston magazine has named 56 physicians and surgeons affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to its Top Doctors guide. Published in the magazine’s December issue, the Top Doctors list consists of 650 Boston-area physicians from 57 medical specialties.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts announced today that
Dana-Farber has been selected as recipient of its second annual Health
Care Excellence Award.
- Two Dana-Farber researchers have been given an award for young investigators who are advancing the field of cancer research. Scott Armstrong, MD, PhD, is being recognized for achievements in cancer stem cell research and genomics; Kornelia Polyak, MD, PhD, for her pioneering discoveries in breast tissue.
Tags: BasicResearch, Honors, TranslationalResearch
Showing 21-30 of 34 items