News tagged ‘Partnerships’ clear
- Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH) held a reception to celebrate the five-year anniversary of the cancer center's founding in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Jeanna Walsh, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH). Dr. Walsh has provided exceptional cancer care to patients in Londonderry since the facility opened in 2008. Her new appointment is effective November 15, 2013.
Tags: Appointments, Partnerships
- The Joint Center for Cancer Precision Medicine, a collaborative initiative among Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, and the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, has been established to create “precision medicine treatment pathways” for patients with advanced cancers and to speed the development of personalized therapies.
Tags: Genomics, Partnerships, TargetedTherapy, Genetics
- Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Center physicians and nurses are collaborating to create an Egypt-based fellowship training program in pediatric oncology.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Partnerships
- Life-saving blood and platelet donors are especially needed in December,
when holiday schedules and inclement weather can lead to a decrease in
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, Partnerships