News tagged ‘Partnerships’ clear
- Dana-Farber will be joining the Collaborative Cancer Cloud, a precision medicine analytics platform that will increase speed and affordability to data-sharing.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Lifespan Health System have signed a letter of intent to enter into a partnership in Rhode Island. The goal of this innovative arrangement is to elevate the level of cancer treatment for patients seeking care at Lifespan-affiliated institutions, and to benefit both organizations’ clinical, teaching and research missions.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the EDI Institute are partnering to provide a new mobile imaging technique for cancer patients, family members, and staff to express their feelings around the illness. Expressive Digital Imagery (EDI) is used on a smartphone or tablet to provide a creative outlet for people to express complex feelings and emotions that words alone cannot.
Tags: Partnerships, PatientSupport
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute today announced an immuno-oncology collaboration with potential applicability in a wide range of oncology indications with Array BioPharma.
Tags: Partnerships, Immunotherapy
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is teaming up with Maine’s largest healthcare provider to give the people of southern Maine and Carroll County, N.H., improved access to the best possible cancer care.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Eli Lilly and Company announced a multiyear collaboration to research new medicines under development to fight cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Partnerships
- On June 1st, Dana-Farber Community Cancer Care (DFCCC) will begin providing oncology services at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Astellas Pharma Inc. today announced a three-year collaboration to research and develop small molecule inhibitors of oncogenic K-Ras for the treatment of cancer, including lung cancer.
Tags: LungCancer, Partnerships
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is acquiring the Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology (CHO) physician practice and extending its sophisticated cancer care model further into the community, effective July 1, 2014.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is opening its newest satellite location for hematology and oncology services at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Brighton, Massachusetts.