News tagged ‘Appointments’ clear
- The former professor of Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems at the
University of Washington has pioneered in patient-centered oncology care
and nursing leadership within oncology research.
Tags: Appointments, Nursing
- Giovanni Parmigiani, PhD, was previously director of Johns Hopkins
Cancer Center's Bioinformatics Shared Resource and a professor in the
Departments of Oncology and Biostatistics.
- Judy Garber, MD, MPH, director of the Cancer Risk and Prevention Program
at Dana-Farber, has served in many critical leadership roles with the
Tags: Appointments, Prevention
- Recognizing that patients spend long hours in treatment, Dana-Farber has started lending iPads to patients to help pass the time. test
Tags: Appointments, PatientSupport
- Ann Partridge, MD, MPH, is named the director of Dana-Farber's Adult Survivorship Program and the Lance Armstrong Foundation Clinic. An accomplished clinician-researcher, Partridge is nationally recognized for contributions to the fields of breast cancer in young women and cancer survivorship.
Tags: Appointments, Survivorship
- Jeanna Walsh, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH). Dr. Walsh has provided exceptional cancer care to patients in Londonderry since the facility opened in 2008. Her new appointment is effective November 15, 2013.
Tags: Appointments, Partnerships
- Dennie Jones, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center.
- Daphne A. Haas-Kogan, MD, has been appointed chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center (DF/BWCC) effective July 1, 2015, and will be appointed professor at Harvard Medical School. She will also be the Endowed Professor of Radiation Oncology at Brigham and Women’s Health Care.
Tags: Appointments, Radiation
- Todd R. Golub, MD, Margaret A. Shipp, MD, and Bruce M. Spiegelman, PhD, of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, have been elected to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), a nongovernmental organization that advises the nation on issues related to biomedical science, medicine, and health.
Tags: Appointments, Honors