News tagged ‘Partnerships’ clear
- Life-saving blood and platelet donors are especially needed in December,
when holiday schedules and inclement weather can lead to a decrease in
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, Partnerships
- Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Center physicians and nurses are collaborating to create an Egypt-based fellowship training program in pediatric oncology.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Partnerships
- The Joint Center for Cancer Precision Medicine, a collaborative initiative among Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, and the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, has been established to create “precision medicine treatment pathways” for patients with advanced cancers and to speed the development of personalized therapies.
Tags: Genomics, Partnerships, TargetedTherapy, Genetics
- Jeanna Walsh, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH). Dr. Walsh has provided exceptional cancer care to patients in Londonderry since the facility opened in 2008. Her new appointment is effective November 15, 2013.
Tags: Appointments, Partnerships
- Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH) held a reception to celebrate the five-year anniversary of the cancer center's founding in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Beginning this summer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute will provide hematology and medical oncology care under a new agreement at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, a part of the Steward Health Care System.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is opening its newest satellite location for hematology and oncology services at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Brighton, Massachusetts.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is acquiring the Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology (CHO) physician practice and extending its sophisticated cancer care model further into the community, effective July 1, 2014.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Astellas Pharma Inc. today announced a three-year collaboration to research and develop small molecule inhibitors of oncogenic K-Ras for the treatment of cancer, including lung cancer.
Tags: LungCancer, Partnerships