News tagged ‘Smoking’ clear
- As another baseball season begins, fans will be heading to the ballpark
to watch their favorite players hit home runs, steal bases, and argue
over what's fair and foul. Unfortunately, they will also see something
else many consider to be foul — players chewing tobacco.
Tags: OralCancer, Smoking
- People with advanced colon cancer who have smoked cigarettes or
used other tobacco products for many years may have an increased risk
that their colon cancer will return, according to research by
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute scientists.
Tags: ColonCancer, Smoking
- Bruce Johnson, MD, the director of the Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncology at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, sorts out the facts about lung cancer and offers simple ways to reduce risk.
Tags: LungCancer, Smoking, TargetedTherapy, Genetics
- The New Year is a great time to add some healthy habits into a daily routine. Maintaining good health doesn't have to be hard. Experts at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute offer seven easy strategies that can help just about anyone get on the road to good health and possibly help reduce cancer risk.
Tags: Exercise, Nutrition, Smoking, Prevention
- Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable illness and death in the United States. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute applauds the decision by CVS Caremark to stop sales of all cigarettes and tobacco products by October.
Tags: Smoking, Prevention