News tagged ‘Appointments’ clear
- Three Dana-Farber Cancer Institute faculty are named Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Tags: Appointments, Honors
- Ann Partridge, MD, MPH, is named the director of Dana-Farber's Adult Survivorship Program and the Lance Armstrong Foundation Clinic. An accomplished clinician-researcher, Partridge is nationally recognized for contributions to the fields of breast cancer in young women and cancer survivorship.
Tags: Appointments, Survivorship
- Dennie Jones, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center.
- Recognizing that patients spend long hours in treatment, Dana-Farber has started lending iPads to patients to help pass the time. test
Tags: Appointments, PatientSupport
- Jeanna Walsh, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH). Dr. Walsh has provided exceptional cancer care to patients in Londonderry since the facility opened in 2008. Her new appointment is effective November 15, 2013.
Tags: Appointments, Partnerships
- The former professor of Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems at the
University of Washington has pioneered in patient-centered oncology care
and nursing leadership within oncology research.
Tags: Appointments, Nursing
- Giovanni Parmigiani, PhD, was previously director of Johns Hopkins
Cancer Center's Bioinformatics Shared Resource and a professor in the
Departments of Oncology and Biostatistics.
- Judy Garber, MD, MPH, director of the Cancer Risk and Prevention Program
at Dana-Farber, has served in many critical leadership roles with the
Tags: Appointments, Prevention
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has named Michael Reney its Chief Financial Officer (CFO), where he will be responsible for all financial operations including accounts payable, financial planning and reporting, payroll, capital asset management, tax and general and patient accounting.
- Daphne A. Haas-Kogan, MD, has been appointed chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center (DF/BWCC) effective July 1, 2015, and will be appointed professor at Harvard Medical School. She will also be the Endowed Professor of Radiation Oncology at Brigham and Women’s Health Care.
Tags: Appointments, Radiation