News tagged ‘NewEnglandPatriots’ clear
- All New England cheerleading teams, including Pop Warner, middle and high school, and all-star teams, are invited to participate in Cheer for Dana-Farber, a new fundraiser that will help support adult and pediatric cancer care and research at Dana-Farber.
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, Development
- The Dana-Farber community is greatly saddened by the passing of Myra Kraft. She, her husband, and the Kraft family have been longtime supporters of Dana-Farber's mission.
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, KraftCenter
- People who "like" Dana-Farber on Facebook will be entered to win an official NFL New England Patriots jersey autographed by Brady.
- With support from Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General
Hospital, and Dana-Farber, the New England Patriots Charitable
Foundation launches an initiative to increase cancer awareness.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, JimmyFund, NewEnglandPatriots
- Life-saving blood and platelet donors are especially needed in December,
when holiday schedules and inclement weather can lead to a decrease in
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, Partnerships
- The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation continues their efforts to increase awareness of the importance of blood and platelet donations with a drive December 1 through December 31, at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Kraft Family Blood Donor Center and the Brigham and Women's Hospital Blood Donor Center, both in the Longwood Medical Area.
Tags: NewEnglandPatriots, KraftCenter, BloodDonation, PlateletDonation
- Month-long drive comes at a critical time, as the season's bad weather and busy schedules lead to a drop in the number of blood and platelet donations.
- The New England Patriots continue their efforts to increase
awareness of the importance of blood donation with a blood drive to be
held Sunday, Nov. 2, at the Dana-Farber Field House at Gillette Stadium
in Foxborough, Mass.