News tagged ‘Partnerships’ clear
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital announced they have agreed to name Berkshire Medical Center Cancer Center as the first member of the new Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Care Collaborative (DF/BWCCC).
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is acquiring the Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology (CHO) physician practice and extending its sophisticated cancer care model further into the community, effective July 1, 2014.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Astellas Pharma Inc. today announced a three-year collaboration to research and develop small molecule inhibitors of oncogenic K-Ras for the treatment of cancer, including lung cancer.
Tags: LungCancer, Partnerships
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Eli Lilly and Company announced a multiyear collaboration to research new medicines under development to fight cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Partnerships
- Beginning this summer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute will provide hematology and medical oncology care under a new agreement at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, a part of the Steward Health Care System.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is opening its newest satellite location for hematology and oncology services at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Brighton, Massachusetts.
- On June 1st, Dana-Farber Community Cancer Care (DFCCC) will begin providing oncology services at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen.
- Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Center physicians and nurses are collaborating to create an Egypt-based fellowship training program in pediatric oncology.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Partnerships
- Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH) held a reception to celebrate the five-year anniversary of the cancer center's founding in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Jeanna Walsh, MD, has been named medical director of Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (Dana-Farber/NHOH). Dr. Walsh has provided exceptional cancer care to patients in Londonderry since the facility opened in 2008. Her new appointment is effective November 15, 2013.
Tags: Appointments, Partnerships