A Study Of PF-06263507 In Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Diagnosis: Solid Tumor/Phase I
NCT ID: NCT01891669
(View complete trial on ClinicalTrials.gov)
DFCI Protocol ID: 13-151
To assess the safety and tolerability at increasing dose levels of PF-06263507 in patients with advanced solid tumors in order to determine the maximum tolerated dose and select the recommended Phase 2 dose.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Geoffrey Shapiro, MD, PhD,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
Andrew Wolanski, 617-632-6623,
- Diagnosis of solid tumor that is advanced/metastatic and resistant to standard
therapy or for which no standard therapy is available.
- Performance Status of 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow, kidney, liver, and heart function.
- Brain metastases requiring steroids.
- Major surgery or anti-cancer therapy within 4 weeks of study treatment start.
- Active bacterial, fungal or viral infection.