More on Genetic Testing and Genetic Risk for Cancer
Dana-Farber cancer genetics specialists provide answers to a variety of questions about specific genetic tests, interpreting test results, and genetic risk for cancer.
Genetic Testing at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Webchat: The Latest in Genetics and Women's Cancers
Cancer Conversations Podcast: Genetics and Women's Cancers
Cancer Mythbusters Podcast: Cancer Genetics and Prevention
Support the Li-Fraumeni Syndrome and TP53 Center
Your donation can help advance research and care provided to people with Li-Fraumeni syndrome and TP53+ results. Your support can contribute towards:
- Supporting our landmark research on the use of whole-body MRI to detect pre-cancers before they spread
- Creating lasting educational materials and tools for the community
- Hosting Fellows focused on Li-Fraumeni syndrome clinical research
- Hiring Patient Navigators to assist and support patients more closely; a Clinical Coordinator to support Center operations and clinical and support staff to manage Li-Fraumeni syndrome patient clinical care and research study appointments
- Developing a family clinic where multidisciplinary staff can help to manage the complex issues affecting families with LFS and TP53+ results
- Launching new programming, such as patient-focused support groups, events, and educational opportunities
Naming opportunities for the Center are also still available. For more information, contact Suzanne Kouri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-632-3801.