Condition(s):Bladder Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer, Non-hodgkin Lymphoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Cancer, Sarcoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck, Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Principal Investigator:Wei, Xiao, Xiao
Site Investigator(s):Gainor, Justin,
McDermott, David, F.
Site Research Nurse(s):Baylies, Rosemarie,
Carey, Margaret, M.
Gillen Mckay, Christine, A.
Gotthardt, Susan, Jean
This is a Phase 1/1b open-label, dose escalation and dose expansion study of CPI-006, a
humanized monoclonal antibody (mAb) targeting the CD73 cell-surface ectonucleotidase in adult
subjects with select advanced cancers. CPI-006 will be evaluated as a single agent, in
combination with ciforadenant (an oral adenosine 2A receptor antagonist), in combination with
pembrolizumab (an anti-PD1 antibody), and in combination with ciforadenant and pembrolizumab.
1. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0-1.
2. Documented incurable cancer with one of the following histologies: nonsmall cell lung
cancer, renal cell cancer, triple negative breast cancer, colorectal cancer with
microsatellite instability(MSI), bladder cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer,
sarcoma, endometrial cancer, and metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
3. At least 1 measurable lesion per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST
4. For Escalation: At least 1 but not more than 5 prior systemic therapies for advanced/
recurrent or progressing disease. For Expansion: Subject must have progressed on, be
refractory to, or intolerant to 1-3 prior systemic therapies.
5. Willingness to provide tumor biopsies.
1. History of severe hypersensitivity reaction to monoclonal antibodies.
2. Subjects who have received prior therapy with regimens containing
cytotoxicT-lymphocyte antigen-4 (CTLA-4), programmed cell death ligand 1 (PDL1), or
PD1 antagonists are NOT permitted to enroll unless all adverse events (AEs) while
receiving prior immunotherapy have resolved to Grade 1 or baseline prior to screening.
3. History of (non-infectious) pneumonitis that required steroids or subject has current
4. The use of any investigational medication or device in the 30 days prior to screening
and throughout the study is prohibited.
5. Symptomatic, untreated, or actively progressing central nervous system (CNS)
Protocol #: 18-335